Monday 23 November 2015

Pledge Break

My homie James Holloway (of Gonzo History fame) has produced a new podcast in which he looks at classic Doctor Who episodes from his perspective as a historian and historical storyteller and from that of his buddy Jesse Merlin as an actor.

It's called Pledge Break and episode one looks at partial William Hartnell story The Crusade. You can click on the pic to go to the episode, or visit the podcast blog at https://pledgebreakpodcast.wordpress.com/

Where those hands go next could have dire implications for the future of
Doctor Who as family broadcasting.

I have not had a chance to listen myself, but James is always good value on historical topics and I've never known him to half-arse anything, so I feel confident in recommending the show. I will also add a short review once I have listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment