Friday 19 February 2016

What to Watch

The current contents of my Sky Box (not including deleted content still retrievable; italics indicates a series that I review episodically; bold indicates something I keep on the box to watch with my daughter):

Star Wars: Rebels - 1 episode
Agent Carter - 1 episode
Melody - 20 episodes
The 100 - 1 episode (Huzzah! New 100 episodes to watch with Hanna!)
Lip Sync Battle - 10 episodes (some UK, some US)
Gotham - 2 episodes
The X-Files - 1 episode
Bones - 5 episodes (the 5th is the Sleepy Hollow crossover.)
Agents of SHIELD - 3 episodes
Beowulf - 4 episodes
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - 1 episode (this is one weird mamajama)
Lucky Man - 2 episodes (and I think I may be an episode behind on reviewing this)
Sarah & Duck - 39 episodes
Thunderbirds are Go - 4 episodes
Blindspot - 6 episodes
Doctor Who - Christmas special, watched
Stick Man
Continuum - 3 episodes (this is all that remains of the series, but it's lost me again)
Sleepy Hollow - 4 episodes (down from 20, the next in line is the Bones crossover)
Dominion - 10 episodes
True Detective - 5 episodes
Humans - 8 episodes
Clangers - 23 episodes
Penny Dreadful - 3 episodes
12 Monkeys - 5 episodes
CBeebies Peter Pan
Pajanimals - 25 episodes
Alphablocks - 88 episodes
CBeebies Bedtime Stories - 23 episodes
CBeebies Prom

I need to get caught up on some stuff; that or scrub it.

No comments:

Post a Comment