Wednesday 22 October 2014

And then you found me

We present some highlights from the list of search terms which brought people to the Bad Movie Marathon:
  • logan marshall green bites the bullett - I'm not sure what Steve McQueen did to deserve being bitten.
  • dolph lundgren bad knees - That's super specific and I'm not sure why Dolph's knees, bad or otherwise, are of such interest.
  • sex scene from amazons and gladiators - Seriously, dude, it is not worth it.
  • why does kiefer sutherlands character in pompeii look confused when asked about the new emperor - He just woke up and saw where he was. He was like, 'man, did I agree to be in a film while high again.' Oh, wait; I think I'm thinking of Charlie Sheen in... everything*.
  • b- movie ninja nymphs in europe - Is that, like, the continent, or the band?
  • matthew broderick film about iguanas - Yep; that's your new tagline 1990s Godzilla. It's more than you deserve.
  • captain america 1990 the pen of my aunt - I am right there with you, pal. "Vere is the pen of my aunt!"
  • hammer films heaving bosoms - Okay, fair; I do have a heaving bosoms tag that is attached to virtually all the Hammer films I've covered.
  • dolph lundgren penis - I fear I may have disappointed you, but look at his poor knees!
  • the lost future 2010 sex scene in house - That is an oddly specific and not terribly good sex scene to be so interested in (but probably better than the one in Amazons and Gladiators, if only on account of it not being in Amazons and Gladiators.)
  • whats the movie where the incest family eats embalmed bodies - That is in fact a completely fair description of Hemoglobin. No, it's not about vampires.
  • very nasty naked erotic film votch - Again, I hope that I disappointed you with this search.
  • gratuitous +sex+screw - What does adding 'screw' really add to the search, I wonder.
  • movie blind man kills wife boat softcore - I'm not sure I've covered a film in which a blind man kills his wife boat. Wasn't that the plot of the AI pre-release ARG?
  • shaw brothers films gratuitous sex scenes - We've not covered any Shaw Brothers films, with or without sex scenes.
  • pictures of julie sand in movie warlock 2 - I think you mean Julian, unless I just crossed over into a gender-flipped dimension. The absence of searches for Dolly Lundgren's bad knees or ladyparts suggests that I haven't.
  • gratuitous sex scenes shaw brothers - Seriously? What is the deal with this?
The Bad Movie Marathon - drawing in class acts (at one location, and under one name, or another) since 1998.

*I kid of course; Charlie Sheen hasn't come down in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment