Monday 4 August 2014

Bad Movie Round-up

I've added a fair few entries to the Bad Movie Marathon lately, so if you like bad movies you can check that out. As ever, BMM reviews are pretty spoilery.

New additions include Prometheus, a SyFy creature feature called Dragon Wasps, Jack the Giant Slayer and the new Hercules movie, which is actually pretty good but has so many traits of bad movies that I felt it should go up. I also added Dracula: Prince of Darkness, which is actually one of the better Dracula films, but we seemed to be shockingly light on vampire movies.

My fellow reviewers have also been busy. Sally has given us a review of 300, and James has added Nazi Zombie Death Tales.

Finally, I've created a Prometheus drinking game, for those who can't take the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment